Birdie

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The ZOO

Although I don't particularly enjoy the Zoo, Shad convinced me to buy a year membership for the family. We have already gone a few times and although it is not my favorite place to be I love seeing the kids get so excited about all the different animals. I about died at the petting zoo. Nya, on the other hand, LOVED it! I think Owen's favorite part about the Zoo is looking at all the pictures we took. I set the computer to slide show and it will keep him busy for a good 20 minutes. The downside is that he gets so excited about looking at the pictures he tries to convince me that we "meed to go see more animals"...right then.


Here are some cute pics from recent trips.

Aligator Wrestling Anyone?




Watching the Prarie Dogs






6 comments:

MegiJones said...

Cute! I can't believe how different your kids look in just a few months...Nya is such a little girl now. If we were still there, we'd have to go with you on all of your zoo trips...love you all!!

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo for blogging Jodi!! Cute pictures!

Rinez said...

Terrific photos and great family fun! Thanks for sharing. So excited you're blogging!

Camille said...

Hey, I just found your blog. I had no idea you had one until today. Yeah! Cute pictures.

LollyGirl said...

Hooray!!! I'm SO happy you're blogging and YOU look HOT girl!! I LOVE your hair and you just look great! Your kids are SO cute!

The Ragsdale Family said...

I love it, nice job Jodi!