We actually had a good day! The kids were so cute and creative and got along! They even shared the car outside and rode in it together. I definately felt I needed to mark this day down in history. It was like they liked eachother today...weird. It seems like each day is a challenge so it's nice when a positive one is thrown in the mix. I guess that gives us enough hope to realize this parenting thing is worth it!


Nya thinks everything is a necklace. Here she is sporting her Halloween headband as a necklace

Owen thought this Cootie box would make a good hat. We soon had to nix it though because he shoved it down too far and it got stuck under his ears and he couldn't see.
1 comment:
Aren't those the best? It's so much fun when your kids are getting along and playing together. It's a good thing we get a day like that now and then. :)
Post a Comment