Owen started the Little Coyotes preschool in February. He had a rough first week but soon grew to love preschool. His favorite things about preschool are riding the bus and his art projects. He always talks about his teachers, aides, and classmates. Sometimes the first words that come out of his mouth in the morning are "Mom, I meed to go see Miss Amy now." Should I be jealous?
Here are some of his favorite projects...


Owen became so attached to this hat! He had me glue the cotton back on it several times. I had a hard time convincing him to leave the hat at home on outings. The only thing that worked was telling him it would get blown away and lost in the wind. He almost demanded wearing it to church one day...can you imagine?!
2 comments:
Looks like you are getting caught up on blogging. Kai has miss Amy again this year. Does Owen have her again too?
No, Owen has Miss Arleen. I wish he had Miss Amy again, she is the best! I'm sure I'll like Miss Arleen but Amy was so great!
I am so behind on the blog I was going to try and to get all caught up! We'll see....
Post a Comment