We started out our trip with Caleb's blessing. I didn't hear most of the blessing because Nya decided to throw a little fit during it, but I'm sure it was wonderful. We all enjoyed a yummy lunch and lots of family at the Anderson home.
We stayed with Cami and Joe most of the week so below are other pictures of us all having fun together.
Dad, Cami, Joe, and Caleb

Uncle Rick, Aunt Cheryl, Teri, Autumn, Tayler, Mom, Lane, James

Emma, Owen, Lori, and Alex

The ever so sporty Brandon, Riley, and Maggie

Nya minus the clothes...but cute hair and princess wave

Boys being boys
Joe, Riley, Shad, and Owen

A cousin bathtub pic is a staple for everyone's scrapbook!
Owen, Tayer, and Nya

Cami had this fun little neighborhood lake not too far from her house. The kids loved it!

Owen mostly just threw rocks into the lake but he was loving it

Aunt Cami, Caleb and Nya chowing down. I think there was more sand in the bag than chips...yuck!
1 comment:
fun trip!!!! Why don't we have a neighborhood lake like that?!
Post a Comment