Birdie

Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Family Campout!

Our first attempt at a camp out as a family took place just north of Payson. We decided to plan on just staying one night in case it didn't work out so well. I thought I'd be fine sleeping on the ground 'cause "it's just one night" I kept saying, but WOW I cannot sleep on the hard ground anymore -not even for one night! The kids had a blast walking around the forest and loved the camp fire.


I apologize for the KKK looking hood on Owen's jacket. I had never had him wear the hood on the jacket before and didn't realize until we were there it looked like that.


We had noticed a sign for a fish hatchery off the highway on our way to the campground so the next day we decided to go check it out. The kids LOVED it (and Shad too) I was kinda grossed out. They loved feeding the fish and looking at the hundreds of fish and their different stages of life.

1 comment:

Rinez said...

I loved this post. Takes me back to our camping days. The video is great!