We went to a Halloween Party that some of Shad's Co-workers were throwing. Mind you none of his work friends had met me so they were clueless as to who I was and who was under the Jack head. It made for an interesting evening of "tricking" others for Halloween. Good thing I'm not shy!
Just in case you didn't figure it out, I went as Wendy from "Wendy's" and Shad went as Jack from "Jack in the Box"
NO! You can't make me wear this ridiculous costume!
OK, OK I'll do it...but ONLY for candy!!!
SUPER WHY! I am so fly in my cape! No pun intended.
Tinkerbell? More like Stinkerbell. Man she has kept us busy from day one. Only one year old here but skipped walking and went straight to running. LOVE YOU SIS!
COMING SOON: Seargent Owen & Nya Cinderella

2 comments:
What a fun post! I so remember Jack and Wendy! Good job!
HAHAAA!!! Nice costumes Jod! Love em!
Post a Comment