Yes! Halloween is finally here! With so much anticipation through books, school projects, and school parties it was finally time to do some real celebrating!
Friday night we went to our ward's Trunk -or-Treat and had a great time. While getting ready Owen decided 1.) that he wasn't going to wear his costume and then 2.) Once we got there he refused to get out of the car. All this anticipation and build up must have been too overwhelming for our poor little guy. Needless to say I pretty much made him wear his costume and Dad talked him into getting out of the car and coming out to join the party. Once he warmed up he did great! I mean who doesn't love getting candy merely by saying "Trick-or-Treat" -way too easy.
Sunday we let the kids Trick-or-Treat around the block. I wanted to just hit a few houses but once we started walking, Owen had to finish our typical bike riding route. Needless to say the kids ended up with more candy than I anticipated. Owen was in character most of the night. He had on his stank face and when other kids came near him he shot them with his finger gun. It was awesome. Nya was really good both nights. Not much drama from Cinderella which is surprising -I know. Most of her drama came the following week. Too tired and too much sugar!
We told Soldier Owen to look tough and this is what we got.
Owen using his finger gun
and again...
Oh, so sweet little Cinderella
Dad tried to pose her. You should have seen him do a curtsy. Now THAT was funny.

2 comments:
Such a prim and proper little Cinderella. She's such a doll. And Owen looks so tough and threatening. Love those kids.
Love the pictures Jodi. Your kids are so adorable. I can totally relate to your profile. It's definitely motherhood. =) Looking forward to seeing you each week at gymnastics.
Post a Comment