Since it is now June I can say Nya is successfully potty trained and Owen is mostly potty trained -I won't go into the gory details. I do need to get a cute pic of Owen in his big boy undies but here's one of Nya. She loves picking out which underwear she is going to put on and it is a quite a lengthy process but one I am ok with as long as we are done paying for diapers!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Potty Training?
Ok so it's no secret that Owen has struggled with potty training. So my philosophy was to get Nya potty trained first and then see if I can get Owen going. The method is to just jump straight into underwear, try to catch them in the act and rush them into the potty. Nya did quite well with this. So after Christmas I started with Owen. He did great at first too. Needless to say both kids regressed from time to time. Very frustrating!
Since it is now June I can say Nya is successfully potty trained and Owen is mostly potty trained -I won't go into the gory details. I do need to get a cute pic of Owen in his big boy undies but here's one of Nya. She loves picking out which underwear she is going to put on and it is a quite a lengthy process but one I am ok with as long as we are done paying for diapers!
Since it is now June I can say Nya is successfully potty trained and Owen is mostly potty trained -I won't go into the gory details. I do need to get a cute pic of Owen in his big boy undies but here's one of Nya. She loves picking out which underwear she is going to put on and it is a quite a lengthy process but one I am ok with as long as we are done paying for diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray! She does look so cute in her little panties! That's a nice hurdle to have passed! Whew!
Yes!! That is THE best!! I'm sooo happy for you...lol!
Post a Comment