Birdie

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Riley is Here!

The kids have been so excited for Riley to come visit for a few weeks this summer. Whenever Nya sees an airplane she says, "Yook Mommy is Wivey's airport". We all love having big brother around. The other day I asked Owen "Owen, who should I get for a babysitter tonight?" to which he replied, "Just Riley. I only want Riley. No one else." No one else will do but big brother.


We made a lot of fun memories while he was here but just having his presence in our home was the biggest blessing. He is a peacemaker and influences Nya and Owen with his example. He always helps when asked, but helps the most by keeping the kids entertained so I can get other work done. It is nice to have some of the pressure off Mom when he is here and we really miss him when he leaves.

Below are some pictures of a few things we did while Riley was here. All our kids love sea creatures so we thought we would check out the Aquarium in Tempe.

If you ever wanna know what Riley would look liked trapped in a fish tank....there ya go

Owen getting attached

These two love "Nemo Fishies". I keep telling Nya they are really called Clown fish but that is not acceptable to her.

We got to have Riley here for Father's Day too which made it extra special for Dad. Here he is sporting his new shirt and Elephant for his collection

No comments: