Birdie

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Bunch 'O Birthdays

Shad and his older brother Jerel share a birthday and their sister Janel's is just 2 days before. Jerel was kind enough to take everyone out for their birthdays to celebrate. We went to Macayo's and had a great night full of laughs. I wanted some pics of the night so we took turns taking pictures of everyone. Suddenly the camera started taking pictures spontaneously while Camille was holding it. It was so funny to try and figure out what was wrong when she finally realized that the smile detector button had been pushed. Quite and interesting feature that I didn't know about.

So next we were all trying to figure out what is the camera detecting to take the picture? Teeth showing or can it really tell when your lips curve? So we did some experimenting and it made for a fun night and even funner pictures.
Happy birthday Campbell trio!
Jerel, Janel, & Shad
Jerel & Camille
Ok, so here come the funny ones -don't kill me Camille!
Test #1: Showing teeth, no smile Verdict: Smile detected
Test #2: Open mouth w/o teeth showing Verdict: Smile detected

Here's us celebrating at home with a Lemon Meringue Pie -Shad's fav

Happy Birthday! I love you! And age is just a number!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh that was soo fun! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. What a great time! (p.s. we were at Macayo's)

Jodi said...

Thanks Mill I'll change it...that's why ya gotta blog right away ;)

Rinez said...

You guys had a fun time, didn't you!!