Birdie

Monday, August 2, 2010

Some Firsts For Nya

So the summer was a bit rough for us all. Nya just really needs to be entertained and wants my attention every waking moment. Owen is much different. He plays great on his own and prefers it that way most of the time. So I have a lot of freedom to cook, clean, blog, or whatever. Nya however wants to be involved in the cooking, cleaning, and thinks she must sit on my lap while I am on the computer. Let's just say we didn't get along the greatest this summer. I could often be heard saying "Nya, I need my space." And she could be heard saying, "Mommy you not being nice to me" which is what she says whenever I tell her no followed by a tantrum.

So I decided to give myself more of a break and get her involved in a few things. I did feel guilty at first thinking I had over scheduled my 2 year old, so I opted for 1 day a week circle time instead of 2, and Dance as long as she is in Tumbling with me.

This picture KILLS me...is she really this old?

First day of Circle Time with Miss Jen. She LOVES going to school and asks to go almost every day.

First day of Dance with Miss Melissa. Apparently she behaves like an Angel at Dance...who knew?


So I said, "Nya, let me take a picture of you doing a dance move for your first day of dance" and this is what she came up with. Can you see the passion? Look, eyes closed and everything. LOL

1 comment:

MegiJones said...

ok her little dance outfit is soooo cute! She is darling!