Birdie

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#$?*@!!!

The title shows how frustrated I was at Nya during our Spring Break trip to Bakersfield. I haven't traveled with the kids recently and wasn't sure if she would sleep in a pack and play but I soon got my answer. Nope, she just climbed right out. She was so overtired and out of sorts that she was impossible to deal with. I finally had to lock her in the room until she passed out. So after she stopped screaming I opened up the door to find her asleep in the suitcase as shown. It was so funny and so sad all at the same time. At least she had her sleeping essentials with her: pasi, blankie, and doggy. We figured she fell asleep here because she was using the suitcase in an attempt to reach the light.

Here's the picture of where she crashed in relation to the light switch.

No comments: