Birdie

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~ r E u N i O n ~

So we have been trying to plan a reunion for a while but plans just seemed to be falling through at the last minute. At our latest attempt, we met the same fate. My parent's condo was no longer available for us. So we began looking into rentals. It definitely put a kink in the plans and was a much bigger sacrifice (financially) but most everyone was able to attend at least for some of the time. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I would say that was mostly due to Nya's tantrums. She really knows how to drain a person! Anyhow, below are some pics from a splash park in downtown St. George. We spent most of the first day there.

Riley, Autumn, and Paula (Mi Mama)

Cute Owen


Nephew Caleb who is soooo busy and just as cute.

My little sis :)

My big sis and her two kiddos Brandon and Emma

Nya giving her Daddy some sugar

Yes, you can look fashionable AND play with Barbie. It's totally doable

No comments: